Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Homeless

At the moment I could be defined as homeless, even though I sleep nicely in someones guest bed. I quit the place I lived in the belief that I would find a nice place to live in Finland. My thought was to be a tourist in Finland in the summer and scout for a place to live. But at the moment I can't even find a place to visit in Finland as most of my friends there are travelling somewhere. So I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I was a bit fast with the quitting the apartment thing. Well, living a secure life seems to be boring, so....

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, hur gick det? hittade du en bra plats att leva? bara lite nyfiken... :)

//hanna. ( nej ej, du känner int mig :) )

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger HDC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home