Friday, July 28, 2006

Better Clown

Today was my last day on the cruise boat. I’m already missing the other employees in the entertainment department. They are all so nice and friendly. I sure hope I will work on this boat more some time later.

Each evening I got constructive feedback on my show and was able to improve it for the next evening. The show I had on thursdag evening was the definite best solo show I ever had as a clown.

It was so good to work together with Erling Solland, who has been a magician full time for more than 20 years. He right away considered me his colleague and gave me tips as an entertainer. He genuinely cared for me and how I was doing.

Late this evening I got on the night train to Kristiansand, as I will do a job in Flekkefjord tomorrow morning.

Picture: Erling Solland right after a show. Happy and sweaty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home