Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chocolate Fast


I have found a new meaning in the term chocolate fast, it means to survive only on chocolate. This evening I tried to go out on a food hunt about the same time as yesterday evening, only to find that everything had closed. Tonight I'm taking the night train back to Oslo, and I assure you that norwegian food prices on a train are far beyond reasonable. Finding that a hot dog and a coke costed 6,50 Euro / 8,60 american dollars / 52 NOK made me look in my sack for one of my chocolates, but it is hard to survive only on chocolate, so during the night I ended up buying one severely overpriced piece of pizza. Beware... Remember to pack yourself a nice box of food before taking a norwegian night train, that is if you are at a place where it is possible to get hold of food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home