Thursday, July 20, 2006

Norwegian Film

This morning when I tried to catch some sleep after spending the night in a train seat listening to music, I was woke up by a norwegian film producer named Anders Tangen. He wanted me to meet with one of his actors named Kim Sørensen almost right away. I was too sleepy to resist, so I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and at 12 AM today I had lunch with the whole film-crew.

Afterwards I talked more with Kim Sørensen. He is actor in a movie named "5 Løgner" (5 Lies). His character is clown by profession, so they wanted to show him in action a couple of times. I talked with him about the life of a clown and helped him to incorporate some elements of clowning into the movie. I will also be aiding at the set during the shooting of these scenes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home