Saturday, July 22, 2006

Flying Ants


Today I was invited to dinner with Rut Dammann and her parents. It was nice to meet her parents, as I could straight away see in their faces that this is people that walk with Jesus. It was also cool to hear about their divine family planning. They have 7 kids and they all came out as boy after girl, girl after boy. They had received from God how many kids to have and that this would happen. So they always knew what would come next. Kind of cool if you ask me.

On the subway station, while leaving, I walked right into a big swarm of flies. That is... After a while I found it to be flying ants. And it was really many of them. They crashed into me all the time, so I looked forward to the subway saving me. I have never seen such a thing before.

This evening I visited Solbjørg. Stig and Solbjørg's friend Ingunn was also there. I haven't met Ingunn before, so it was nice to get a new friend.

Picture: A few of the ants followed into the subway. Unluckily the macro-function on my camera is not too good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home