Sunday, July 30, 2006

Entertainment Park With Family

Today I went to an entertainment park named "Tusenfryd" ("Thousand" and "joy" in one word) in Oslo together with my two sisters Elin and Else, Elin's husband Svein and five of my nephews. They all live in Ålesund, but are staying a few days in Oslo right now.

We was lucky that there were almost no others when we came, so we didn't have to wait in line for any of the big attractions. Unfortunately my stomich didn't find it too fun to be thrown 65 meters up in the air in 1-2 seconds and being thrown around in an insanely speed. Can someone pray for my stomich? It surely should adjust to the desires of it's carrier.

Unfortunately the LCD display on my camera stopped working for some reason during my stay here. It's kind of hard to take good pictures without the display, even though all other functions on the camera seem to work.

Picture: Svein Arild was kind enough to win this cool Daffy Duck figure for me. He's really good at that competition where you win those kind of figures. Unfortunately each person could only win twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home